To view a pdf copy of these links, please click HERE.
YouTube Workout channels:
- Joe Wicks “The Body Coach TV” – Joe is providing daily livestream PE workouts at 9am, but also has a great Channel full of different workouts for different abilities.
- “PopSuger Fitness” – Have plenty of great content of different bodyweight circuits and exercises you can have a go at.
- “Yoga With Adriene” – This is a great yoga channel which provides a great basis for people to give yoga a try. With plenty of benefits to gain from yoga such as increased flexibility, increased muscle strength and tone and improved respiration, energy and vitality.
- Healthy Eating– This useful website has a game to play where students can learn and look at the nutrition side of PE and what food fits into which food group.
- Healthy lifestyle by “Numours Children’s Health system”– a useful website with information about healthy eating wit resources, games and even recipes if students want to have ago a cooking.
- Healthy eating – Another great website with useful meal plans and also gives information about how much we should be eating for a healthy diet along with some recipes.
- Couch to 5K – The hardest part of any run is taking that first step. Couch to 5K offers running novices all the advice, support, and help they could possibly need. The NHS program claims to get people off the couch and running in just nine weeks.
- Daily Workouts Fitness Trainer – You can choose which area of your physique you’d like to target and the app offers a simple yet effective five to 30-minute workout that fits the bill. The uniquely genius thing about this app is its simplicity. Download it, pick a discipline, and get working.
- Headspace – Learn to Meditate, Meditation has been shown to help people stress less, focus more and even sleep better. Headspace is meditation made simple. We’ll teach you the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness in just a few minutes a day.