Please click HERE for a pdf of the details and links below.
To keep your Maths skills sharp with plenty of practice:
- Mathletics Login – engaging online mathematics program( every student at MHS has individual logging to it)
- Corbettmaths – topic worksheets, textbook exercises, and mixed revision with the 5-a-day.
- On Maths – online GCSE papers, type in your answer, and it marks it for you!
- Dr Frost Maths – completely free to use, and students benefit from an infinite amount of practice with questions that regenerate
- Mr Barton Maths – my GCSE takeaway resources come with questions and worked solutions
- MathsBot – infinitely generated practice with answers, and no registration needed. Try the GCSE resources and the question generators
- Maths4Everyone – an incredible collection of practice questions, complete with full worked solutions. The review sheets and GCSE questions by topic are particularly useful.
- Julia Smith’s maths padlet – brilliant revision advice and links
- Maths Genie – brilliant revision advice and links with solutions
Videos and tutorials
If you find work difficult when doing practice questions, then the following might help:
- Corbett Maths – clear, concise videos with comprehensive coverage of the entire Key Stage 3 and 4 maths curriculum
- Seneca – free online tutorials for age groups. All the maths content is here.
- Khan Academy – an abundance of videos from the US for all ages groups. All the maths content is here.
- Top Marks – Learning to count is fun with this range of free educational games
Useful remote teaching via video links:
You may also find TED – Ed is a FREE website and it is offering short video-based lessons organized by subject.