A Message from your teachers
Good Luck with your revision, Year 11
- Start EARLY! It is never too soon to begin the revision process.
- Plan a revision schedule. This will prevent you from falling behind in one area and help you stay calm and confident.
- Take Topics at a time and enjoy the process of revising.
- You must be POSITIVE. Believe in yourself and your own abilities. Everyone can succeed. Never give up!
- Never revise in a PANIC. You will just confuse yourself.
- Talk to staff about your areas of weakness. Everybody wants what is best for you and are willing to offer you support. Help is always out there to clarify: teachers, the Internet—Bitesize,
I know that you can do well and I wish you the best of luck!
Please look at the following links to help you revise:
REVISION TIPS – click HERE
Exam Concessions – Click HERE
Key Facts for Foundation GCSE Maths – click HERE
Key Facts for Higher GCSE Maths – click HERE
Maths – Publication Glossary – click HERE
Maths Revision Booklet – click HERE
English Language GCSE Exam Revision Guide – click HERE
Science Revision Tick List – click HERE
Science Equation List – click HERE
RE Revision: Religion and Life Revision guide – click HERE