We understand the value and importance of communicating with parents and carers on a regular basis. Newsletters are published each half term outlining activities and information that has taken place along with important dates and information.
Letters home are given to the bus and taxi escorts to give to parents, but please check your child’s school bag for letters. As a back-up for parents, copies of all communications sent home are now available for you to download from this page. If a response is required by a deadline, that date will also be listed below.
- Comic Relief Red Nose Day – Friday 15 March 2019 – Cake Sale
- “Wear Something Purple” Day – Tuesday 26 March 2019 – in Support of The Epilepsy Society
- NEWSLETTER – January 2019
- Post-16 Letter – SEN Transport and School Expansion
- After School Club Letter – 25 Feb-11 Apr 2019 – Please respond by Monday 4 February 2019.
- After School Club Letter – Jan-Feb 2019 – Please respond by Wednesday 12 December 2018.
- Christmas Newsletter 2018
- Christmas Lunch – Please reply by Thursday 13 December 2018.
- Bonfire Night – Please purchase tickets before Friday 2 November 2018.
- Parent Governor Vacancy Letter – Nominations closing date noon 12 October 2018.
- Easter Newsletter 2018